IDENTITY OF THE WEBSITE EDITOR
The publisher of the website is:
The company LES CHALETS DE LA MEIJE, SAS with a share capital of 37,000 euros, whose registered office is PANORAMIC VILLAGE, LIEU DIT DERRIERE L’EGLISE 05320 LA GRAVE, registered under number 41830723700010, and whose legal representative is Teyras Philippe.
The website editor can be contacted at this email address: email@example.com
The publisher of the site is subject to VAT. Its intra-community VAT number is: FR3441830723700010.
The website publisher carries out the following activities: Hotel and seasonal furnished rentals
DIRECTOR OF THE PUBLICATION OF THE WEBSITE
The Director of the publication is:
Phlippe Teyras, Chairman and CEO of SAS
REALIZATION OF THE WEBSITE
The website was created by:
DDESIGN, Deborah Donnier
The website is hosted by:
OVH SAS: 2 rue Kellermann – BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1
The website is likely to reproduce works of intellectual property. These works may belong to the site editor or to third parties. In the latter case, the works are reproduced by the publisher with the permission of these third parties.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the works represented on the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written consent of the publisher of the website and / or third parties. owners.
Any unauthorized use of the website or any of the elements it contains may be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS OF THE WEBSITE
Users undertake to use this website under the following conditions:
- not use the site for the purpose of hindering or altering its operation, in particular by cluttering it, voluntarily or involuntarily, by the untimely transfer of content, outside of the intended use cases;
- not to extract, copy, duplicate, elements and graphics of the website, over which the publisher has intellectual property rights;
- do not introduce malicious files / programs, or containing computer viruses;
- not to store or transmit unauthorized content, which would be illegal or which could constitute incitement to the carrying out of crimes and offenses, defamation and insults, invasion of privacy, or even acts involving danger of minors;
- not to transmit content which would violate the right to the image, any intellectual property right any other right belonging to others.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE EDITOR
The user is solely responsible for the choices he makes. Thus, the publisher can not be held liable because of the unsuitability of the services of the website to the needs and information expressed by the user.
The publisher is also not responsible for the harmful consequences related to the communication network and the failures of Internet access and computer security of the user.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The publisher is likely to process personal data as part of the operation of its website.
In this context, he undertakes to comply with Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 (known as the “Data Protection Act” or “LIL”) and the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data (“RGDP”) n ° 2016/679.